This is an excellent opportunity to learn and ride Top Quality Young Sporthorses bred for dressage and jumping. Jumping is not required, but dressage basics will be taught. If you are an aspiring rider who wants to learn more about developing young horses, this is a perfect opportunity with option to show for the right individual. Ride quality horses, attend shows at WEF and Global Dressage, and brush elbows with the worlds top equestrians. This could be an excellent stepping stone for more opportunities!
I need someone who is hard working and a self starter to work about 4-5 hours, 4-5 mornings a week. Schedule is somewhat flexible. Pay is $100/wk plus lessons.
- Feeding and turnout in the AM
- Mucking Stalls (only 2 at the moment)
- Grooming, Bathing and Tacking up
- Cleaning Tack
- Riding and Lunging
- Taking pictures and video for social media
- Basic knowledge of Dressage or Jumping and the desire to learn as much as possible
- Basic knowledge of horse handling and care
- Must be reliable and have transportation
- Basic knowledge of social media networking – excelling in this area is a huge plus!
I am looking for someone who’s desire to learn and excel supersedes their desire to socialize or nap. Unfortunately, I do not have patience for lazy and I don’t like excuses. If you are looking to work hard to get to the top, this is the position for you. When you are ready to move on, I will do everything in my power to help you. I am looking to help riders who don’t have the money for fancy horses get more experience. You scratch my back, I scratch yours!
If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will accept traditional resumes, videos or just a general description of why you would love to be a part of my team. I’m a sucker for creativity!